If you are looking for a welcoming and cosy place to spend the afternoon, a place that invites you to relax, then our Club Laurel is the perfect choice. A beautiful and quiet corner by the sea, accessible from the hotel lift. A true work of engineering, an elevator that goes inside the cliff, respectfull with the environment, will take to you directly to the beach, through a majestic hall guarded by photographs showing the evolution of the hotel.
The walking path surrounding the Club Laurel, alongside the beach, takes you to Playa Santiago village, and in the warm nights of La Gomera is a dream place to enjoy short walks accompanied by the sound of the sea, the sky and the faint wail of shearwaters flying over the cliff.
Here you will enjoy:
- A seawater pool
- Solarium with sunbeds and umbrellas
- Chill out area with Balinese beds
- Beach volley court
- A BBQ Restaurant, with an exquisite menu (Lunch service), and a bar near the seawater pool.
- The exclusive Cave for 2, a natural cave, with ocean and mountain views, perfect to enjoy a romantic meal with absolute privacy (Lunch & Dinner service).
- El Laurel Restaurant, an oasis beside the beach where you can enjoy the best cuisine, made by the excellent chefs that offer the best selection of grilled meats and fresh fish. (Dinner service)
- Trattoria Club Laurel,enjoy the finest Italian cuisine by the sea, cooked in our new wood-fired oven. Pizzas and pastas with authentic taste and carefully selected ingredients. (Dinner service) Buon appetito!
|We inform you that this year 2018 we will renovate our Club Laurel. Being the Club at sea level, the impact of the improvements will not affect your stay with us, as it is separated from the common areas. The refurbishment will take place from 07/05 – 01/07/18 (both inclusive).|
To consult opening days, please contact our Public Relations office or Reception.
Reception:+34 922 145 850 - Public Relations:+34 922 145 886
Dress Code: for dinner, the dressing code must be formal, gentlemen and youngsters from 12 years LONG TROUSERS, sleeve t-shirts and closed shoes.
* On the 20th and 28th of April the Club Laurel will be closed for private events.