You are requested to follow the rules and take care of the course so that everybody can enjoy the perfect playing conditions
1. Out of Bounds: Is defined with white stakes, fences or walls.
2. The "picon" waste areas and the stone walls are integral parts of the course.
3. Lateral water hazard: Red stakes.
4. Immovable Obstructions (rule 24) Tee seats, tee markers, ball washers, garbage bins, car paths, drainage lines, sprinklers, irrigation satellites, water deposits, sewer, grating, distance markers, drop irrigation tubes, trees with tutor.
5. Movable Obstructions: Bunkers rakes, bunker stones and cart signs.
6. The allowed playing time for 9 holes is: 2 hours and 20 minutes.