Carnival is usually synonymous with partying, fun, masks and music which, in the Canary Islands, also has strong roots, but at the Jardín Tecina Hotel, you can enjoy it in a different way by nature.
If you prefer to spend your holidays quietly, with us you will be able to do so enjoying relaxing, nature and infinitely many activities that La Gomera and our hotel have to offer.
La Gomera offers a good plan for all tastes, do you want to discover yours?
- Nature. For nature lovers , our island holds infinitely many wonders, one of which is the Garajonay National Park, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1986. This park stands out for being the main exponent of the Canary Island laurel forest, an ecosystem from the Tertiary Period, which is still preserved in optimal conditions. In addition to this, the island has other natural charms such as the majestic rocks, many viewpoints to enjoy unforgettable views or beaches where you can relax in the sun and bathe in the waters of the Atlantic.
- Sports. If you prefer to spend your holidays keeping fit, La Gomera and the Jardin Tecina Hotel are what you are looking for. Hiking, trekking, diving and water activities or bike routes will be some of the activities you can enjoy while discovering the charms of nature on our island. All this in addition to all the services and sports facilities that we offer at our hotel.
- Tecina Golf, 18-hole golf course overlooking the sea
- Tennis, paddle, squash and beach volleyball courts
- Harmony & Fit programme: Stretching, Aquafit, Running, Yoga, Pilates, Tabata, Crossfit, GAP or personal training.
- A fully equipped gym
- Relaxing. If what you want to enjoy a few days of rest, it is time you discover our Ahemon Spa. A relaxation and health centre with an outdoor and a wellness area where you can spend Carnival devoting yourself to wellness and beauty.
- Gastronomy. You can also discover and enjoy La Gomera through its flavours, if you are a foodie. Have you tried ñame, almogrote, or La Gomera wines and cheeses? These are just some of the typical products to be discovered on our island, in addition to dishes that are typical from other international cuisines and special menus for vegetarians and vegans that you can also enjoy in the variety that our restaurant's buffets have to offer. If what you like is healthy and organic food, our Laurel Club offers the chance to taste a 100% organic menu made with products grown in our Eco Finca Tecina.
Come and enjoy Carnival at the Jardin Tecina Hotel!
We look forward to welcoming you in the tranquillity of La Gomera.