If you are going to hike during your vacation it is very important to know what kind of clothes we wear. Clothing should be comfortable and breathable. Logically, depending on the time of year, it should be thicker or not.
We must avoid very tight garments that could cause injury to our body through sweat, are not advisable since the too loose, walking in the countryside or the mountains, and could catch on shrubs, plants, trees or rocks. Shorts or short sleeves are also discouraged for two reasons: to avoid scratches and excessive action of sunlight on the skin.
We could summarize as essential dress the following:
1. Pants suitable and waterproof hiking. Not too tight and do have many pockets it is important because, although probably shall bear backpack, you can always need to carry tools such as a razor, a pedometer or mobile hand.
2. Breathable T-shirt. Comfortable and breathable, not too adjusted and is better take one or two spare in your backpack.
3. Socks. They must be warm and absorb sweat well. It is also important those fit well and are smooth. The tissue will vary if used in winter or summer.
4. Raincoat or appropriate rainwear. In spring, often usually we have quick storms. A lightweight waterproof does not take almost any space in the backpack.
5. Sunhat. To avoid sunstroke and heatstroke.
If you already have your clothes ready ... enjoy the trails of La Gomera!